16. She wants that green dress. Because it is ______ too expensive _____ too cheap.
A. not only, but also B. neither, nor C. not, but D. either, of
17. Tom is one of _______ in his school.
A. cleverer boy B. the cleverest boys
C. clever boys D. the most clever boy
18. ---When will you have your birthday party?
---I will have it _______the morning of May 10.
A. at B. in C. on D. until
19. John ,you must finish ______ the book before you watch TV.
A. to read B. reading C .reads D. read
20. The doctor did not stop working _____ his daughter came to see him.
A. after B. before C. until D. when
21. She ______ an hour _____ a bike to get there yesterday.
A. spent, riding B. used, to ride C. took, that D. spent, to ride
22. We haven’t decided ______.
A. which place will we go to B. which place we will go to
C. which place we will go D. which we will go to the place
23. ---______I hand in my homework tomorrow morning?
--No, you ______.
A. Must, can’t B. Can’t, can C. Must, needn’t D. Must, shouldn’t
1 例如 2. work as 3. 逃离
4. 如此…以致… 5. up to 6. 大量
7. during brief periods of rain 8. be defended by
1. The Venus Flytrap has s leaves which work as trap.
2. The thief wanted to b from the shop.
3. One of the most u plants is the cactus.
4. After walking a long way, the students felt very t .
5. Hunters use t to catch some fierce animals.
The books are heavy him carry them.
We need food and water.
Acacia tree by the armies of ants.
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit7 plants 练习.doc
1. It has very sensitive leaves which work as traps.
Work as 充当、担任….的工作
His mother works as a nurse in that hospital.
They did as I had asked.
He is as tall as you.
意为"与…..一样的事物/人"，可用于the same as和such as 结构中。
The city is no longer the same as it was.
注意：as….as 结构中，第一个as是副词，表示程度，第二个as 是连词，表示比较。
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit7 plants 教案.doc
1. It’s blowing strongly. Please s the window.
2. He is so t that he drank all the water in the bottle.
3. Our soldiers are fighting hard to d our country.
4. Mr Black is never late for class, but today he was late. I think something u u happened.
5. Hard work is the key to v .
6. It is hard to tell exactly how many kinds of animals e in the world.
7. After a long p of hard work, they succeeded at last.
8. He tried his best to save a boy’s life. In r , he received a prize.
9. Man can still s without food for several days.
10. Nobody wants to be treated u .
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit7 Plants 单元测试题.doc
1. That’s very kind of you! 2. How many times...? 3. Have difficulty in doing sth.
1. Though ,although 引导的让步状语从句 2. More and more+形容词
3. Find+it+adj.+for sb.+to do sth. 4. 一般现在时的被动语态
5. Not only...but also...的就近原则
Though he was tired, he went on working. =Although he was tired, he went on working.
He often helps me with my English (al)though he is quite busy.
Although many difficulties are still ahead, we are determined to make greater achievements.
although, though引导的从句不能与but, however连用，但可与yet, still连用。不能说：Though he was old, but he worked hard.
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit5 Going to the theatre -学案.docx
主语从句中常见的一种形式，即以引导词that引出的主语从句，常以形式主语it代替。主语从句的时态不受主句的时态影响和限制，根据句子意思用适当的时态。结构：It is+adj.+that从句。常用于这个句型的形容词有：necessary, important, clear, strange, true, good, wonderful, possible, unusual, certain, surprising；
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit5 Going to the theatre 学案.doc
1. He to leave his homeland for political reasons.
A. was forced B. forced C. force D. was forcing
2. I sorry for this poor old man.
A. feeling B. feel C. fell D. was felt
3. I need help to pull my boots.
A. in B. down C. up D. off
4. The room is hot that I feel quite breathless.
A. too B. so C. very D. such a
5. Two businessmen by terrorists(恐怖分子).
A. kidnapped B. are kidnapping
C. have been kidnapped D. had kidnapped
6. , most babies weigh between 6 and 8 pounds.
A. At birth B. In birth C. On birth D. At the birth
7. I his appearance--so grey-faced, and thin as a lath(瘦骨如柴).
A. shocked at B. was shocked at
C. was shocked to D. shocked to
广州版牛津英语九年级上册Unit5 Going to the theatre 练习.doc