21. Blacks are going shopping this Saturday. They are going to buy useful umbrella.
A. /; a B. The; a C. /; the D. The; an
( )22. I don’t know ______ with this problem. It’s too hard.
A. which to do B. when to do C. what to do D. how to do
( )23. Could you tell me ____________ a meeting in Guangzhou next week?
A. whether is there going to be B. whether there is going to have
C. if there was going to be D. if there is going to be
( )24. The kind teacher devoted all her time she had ___________ her students.
A. help B. to help C. helping D. to helping
( )25. She couldn’t her words by the students.
A. get; understanding B. get; understood
C. make; to understand D. make; understand
( )21. I’m afraid it’s _______ useless book. Don’t read it any more.
A. an B. a C. the D./
( )22. ---What do you often do on Friday evening
--- I often watch the _____ of China. I’m one of the fans of Jay Chou.
A. Noise B. Voice C. Sound D. Shout
( )23. I don’t know who __________ the boy stand here. How poor he looks！
A. tells B. makes C. asks D. wants
( )24. This morning Jack came to school ______ than ______ student in his class.
A. more later, any other B. much later, the other
C. more late, another D. much later, any other
( )25. This bag is not expensive. And the price of it is the _____ of the three.
A. lowest B. biggest C. highest D. cheapest
( )26. - How are you feeling now, Jim
- I am feeling ________ after a good sleep. Thanks.
V. Fill in the blanks with proper words according to the phonetic symbols. (根据音标在句子中填入正确的单词，每空格限填一词)：（共5分）
1. China is a country with a long __________. (/)
2. It’s __________ to travel by taxi. (/)
3. There are many places of __________ in Nanjing. ()
4. Are you doing anything __________ for Christmas? (/)
5. Some young men like to go _________in autumn. (//)
VI. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案): （共15分）
( ) 1. I want to be ________ SPCA officer when I grow up.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( ) 2. Ben will leave for Japan _________ No vember 11.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
I. Fill in the blanks according to the phonetic transcriptions.（根据所给音标写出单词5%）
1. We should do something to protect our______________? [ɪnˈvaɪrənmənt]
2. Bob has got many ____________. [relə'tɪvz]
3. That’s a very ____________ boy. [ˈnɔ:ti]
4. I waited an hour ____________ to see you. [dʒʌst]
5. He’s a ___________ of the tennis club. [ˈmembə(r)]
II. Choose the best answer（选择正确的答案, 把编号填写在题前的括号内15％）
( ) 1. Whic h of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others?
A. Make a birthday card for your mum.
B. These are my grandmother and my grandfather.
C. His granddaughter is playing the ball in the garden.
D. I always play basketball with my classmates at the weekends.
I. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案)：(15%)
( ) 26. He is ______ European boy. Now he is studying in _____university in the USA.
A. a, an B the, a C. a, a D. /,a
( ) 27. She is keen on pop music and _______ poems.
A write B writes C writing D is writing
( ) 28. Our teacher told us that the moon ______ round the earth.
A. turned B. will turn C. turns D. turn
( ) 29. We _______ any help. We can do it ourselves.
A. needn’t B. don’t need C. don’t need to D. need
( ) 30. The baby is only two. She is _______ go to school.
A. too young to B. old enough to C. not young enough to D. so old that
( ) 31. Shall we talk about your plan _____ breakfast?
A. with B. on C. over D. in
II. Choose the best answers: 20%
( )26. Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation with others?
A. There is a beautiful lake over there.
B. Could you tell me the way to the nearest bus stop?
C. I bought a birthday cake for my mum yesterday.
D. We always have a day off on National Day.
( )27. There are many shops on _______ sides of street.
A. all B. both C. either D. Neither.
( ) 28. My father has ______ to Beijing. He will be back in a week.
A. gone B. been C. come D. got
( )29. You ______ stay in bed all day, you can take a walk sometimes.
A. needn’t to B. don’t have to C. don’t need D. need
( )30. I saw many students ________ trees along the river just now.
A. planted B. planting C. were planting D. to plant
1. Usually, it’s easier to make_____ decision than to take _____action.
A. a; an B. a;／ C.／; ／ D. ／; an
2.It’s patient _____ Mr. Li to spend as much time as he could _____ _____ us the problems.
A. for; explain for B. of; explain to
C. for ;explaining for D. of ; explaining to
3.Andy prefers _____ at home while Millie prefers _____shopping to _____at home.
A. to stay ; going; staying B. staying; going ;staying
C. to stay; go; stay D. staying ; to go; stay
4. I don’t know ________ or not he will come tomorrow.________ he comes, I’ll call you.
A. if ; Whether B. Whether ; Whether C. if ; That D. whether; If
1、China will continue to make unrelenting efforts to promote sustainable development and will actively ______ in cooperation with the international community in this area.
A. participate B. join C. part D. for
2、---Peter is very clever and he studies hard as well．
---No ______be always wins first i n th e examinations.
A. doubt B. question C. wonder D. problem
3、What _____ time it is to listen to a speech having nothing to do with you!
A. waste B. wastes C. a waste of D. a waste for
4、____T-shirt is very fashion! I want ____ buy it.
A. The； to B. As； not C. /；to D. /；/
5、Wechat, which has 700 million users, debuted at seventh place on the list, ______a brand value of 132 billion yuan.
A. has B. with C. for D. sum up
6、---Lily, Are you_______ by the new iPhone 7
A. impressed B. impress C. longed D. long
7、I ________ my uncle in Shanghai this summer vacation and I want to have a cool vacation there.
A．visit B．visited C．visits D．am going to visit
8、I don’t know if she
21. A terrible earthquake happened in Afghanistan _____ the morning of October 26th, 2015.
A. on B. in C. at D. from
22. Could you please pass me a pair of _______ ? I want to use them to practice paper cutting .
A. chopsticks B. glasses C. scissors D. paper
23.I met my best friend _____ in Leheledu on Halloween night.
A. by accident B. by mistake C.by car D. by the way
24. My mother used to make breakfast for _____ every morning, but now I do it myself.
A. mine B. my C. I D. me
25. I don’t know if he ____ here tomorrow. If he ___ here tomorrow, please give me a call.
21. ________does he use the Internet a week? ---Once.
A. How B. How often C. How long D. How many times
22. Some children watch TV three___ four ___a week.
A. and； times B. or； times C. and； time D. or； time
23. Both Jim and Sam love junk food, ________they try to________ only once a week.
A. but； eat it B. and； eat them C. and； eat D. but； eat
24. My computer doesn't work now, there must be with it.
A.wrong something B.something wrong C. wrong anything D. anything wrong
25. Two percent of the homework _____ about math.
A. is B. are C. be D. to be
26. The answers_____ our questions are different.
A. of B. to C.at D. off
27. _____he was tired, _____he didn't stop to have a rest.
A. Though; but B. Though; / C. But; though D. /; /
28. Sam is ________than I at English.
A. more good B. much good C. much better D. more better