==========================A) 语音辨别。选出划线部分发音不同的单词。（共5小题 ；每 小题1分，共5分）
( ) 21. A. push B. hungry C. fun D. jump
( ) 22. A. camera B. game C. camp D.bank
( ) 23. A. village B. notice C. writer D. president
( ) 24. A. hair B. hour C. heavy D. hold
( ) 25. A. airport B. score C. work D. forward
B) 阅读下列各题，从各题所给的 A, B, C, D , 项中选出最佳选项，并将答案填涂在对应的答题卡上。
( ) 26. ---Is there _______ underground station near here ?
---Yes, there is.
A. the B. a C. an D.不填
( ) 27.After _______ the market, we got on the boat back along the river.
A. visit B. visits C. visited D. visiting
( ) 28. Xiamen is a city _____ the east coast of China.
A in B on C at D. to
( ) 29. Ton said his _______ pencil box was blue.
A. seco nd B. the second C. two D. the two
( ) 30.I didn’t like swimming _______ running .But now I’m good at them.
===========( ) 26.--- Look at ______ boy wearing a brown hat. Is he _________ university student?
--- Yes, he studies in Beijing University.
A. the, a B. a, an C. the, an D. a, a
( ) 27. ---Is this _______ iPhone 6s?
---No, it isn’t. Ask Tom. He’s just lost______________.
A. yours； his B. your； his C. your； hers D yours； hers
( ) 28. ---How old is your daughter?
---______.We had a special party for her __________ birth day yesterday.
A. Nine； nine B. Nine； ninth C. Ninth； the nine D. Nine； the ninth
( ) 29. ---It’s reported that hundreds of _______ died ______ a snowy morning in Australia.
--- I am sorry to hear that.
A. deer； in B. deer； on C. mouse； on D. mice； in
( ) 30. My cousin knew little about the famous Film Cinderella________ he saw it yesterday evening. He loves the film very much.
A. if B. when C. unless D. until
( ) 31. ---The shoes don’t fit me. Would you please show me __________?
---Sure. Here you are.
A. the other one B. the other C. another pair D. another one
( ) 32. ---Alan ,don’t _________ too late, or you will feel sleepy in class.
--- Sorry, Mrs Black. I won’t do that again.
A. set up B. put up C. stay up D. stand up
( ) 33. ---It is cold today. I can’t stand it. I hope tomorrow won’t be so______
（ ）26. -Tom, what’s your dream?
--I want to be ______ writer some day.
A. the B. an C. 不填 D. a
（ ）27. I have been here ______ five years.
A. for B. after C. in D. since
（ ）28 The park is ____ beautiful that there are _______ many people visiting it.
A. so, so B.such, so C. such, so D. so, such
（ ）29. -Our team has won the basketball match.
--______ great news!
A. How B. What C. What a D. How a
（ ）30. The boy’s parents were so poor that they could not ________ to send him to schol.
A. offer B. pay C. spend D. afford
（ ）31.The teacher encouraged Mark ______ loudly in front of the class.
A. speaks B. speak C. speaking D. to speak
（ ）32 . --
=============21. It’s careless ____ him to make the same mistake. I think it important ____ him to be more careful next time.
A. to； for B. for； of C. of； to D. of； for
22. ---She’s never been abroad before, ___________?
----___________. She went to Japan last year.
A. has she； Yes, she has B. has she； No, she has
C. hasn’t she； Yes, she has D. hasn’t she； No, she has
23. The tent is ____________ for a family of three ____________.
A. big enough； to live B. enough big； to live in it
C. big enough； to live in D. enough big； live in
24. --- We want to find some ways to ____________ money for poor children. What will you do?
---I am going to __________ some money to the Red Cross Society.
A. donate； donate B. raise； raise C. donate； raise D. raise； donate
25. They were too busy _________ with each other __________ the time.
A. talking, to forget B. talking, to remember C. to talk, to forget D. to talk, to remember
26. Hard work can bring you _____________, but if you are lazy, you won’t become ___________.
A. success； successful B. successful； successful C. successful； success D. success； success
27. We students can ______ food and old clothes to the homeless people, and the teachers can ______ learning skills for the poor children.
A. provide； give B.provide,
( )1.The moonlight goes _______the window and makes the room bright .
A. across B. through C. over D. in
( )2.After a while, I aske d my mother _______ next.
A. when to do B. what to do C. how to do D. where to do
( )3.When Mr Li walked _______ the playground, he noticed some boys _______ basketball there.
A. passed, play B. past, to play C. past, playing D. passed, playing
( )4.Don’t worry. He is _______ to look after little Betty.
A. carefully enough B. enough careful
C. careful enough D. enough carefully
( )5.--- Ms Qian, this problem is _______ difficult for me!
--- Don’t complain _______, Henry. You should use your head.
A. too much, much too B. much too, too much
C. too much, too much D. much too, much too
( )6. Linda was too short _______ the books on the desk.
A. to reaching B. to reach C. reaching D. not reach
( )7.- Nancy is a moonlite (月光族).
一、单词辨音 在A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出划线部分读音与其余三个不同的选项 。（本大题共10分，每小题1分）
（ ）21. A. famous B. dangerous C. giraffe D. brave
（ ）22. A. enter B. enough C. excited D. exchange
（ ）23. A. decide B. ride C. notice D. drive
（ ）24. A. forest B. somebody C. hospital D. along
（ ）25. A. England B. camping C. something D. interesting
（ ）26. A. wood B. cool C. noodle D. soon
（ ）27. A. art ist B. postcard C. towards D. farm
（ ）28. A. thousand B. healthy C. without D. thirty
（ ）29. A. prepare B. care C. share D. parents
（ ）30. A. locked B. happened C. noticed D. jumped
二、单项填空 在A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(本大题共15分，每小题1分)
31. The exchange_____ homes are in the UK. I want to take___ to the Great Wall.
A students’； them B student’ s； their C students’, theirs D. student’s； they
32. The superman can burn things with his eyes.__ special his eyes are!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
33. The man in a white coat the money the box and sat down.
A. put ； out of B. takes ；out of C. got ； out of D. took ； out of
34. I put my hands ___________ her eyes to let her guess who I am.
A. outside B
21. I gave her ________ usual advice, but she thought it was _________ useless answer.
A. /, a B. /, an C. an, a D. An, an
22. It is generous_____ them to donate money to UNICEF. They think it important ____ them to help poor children go to school.
A. to； for B. for； of C. of； to D. of； for
23.You must check your homework to ________ there is no mistake in it.
A. find out B. look for C. make sure D. get ready
24. ---I’m sorry that I’ve kept your book for so long. I promise to return it soon.
---No, you _________. Just take your time.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
25. Will you have a support? Yes, we will. They will make ______ easier to finish the work.
A. them B. us C. this D. it
26. --_______ you ________ from him recently?
---Yes, but his handwriting is so bad that I have some trouble ___________ it.
A. Did hear； to hear B. Did hear； reading C. Have heard； reading D. Have heard； to read
27.If you want to write about "Charity work is important", the most suitable way you should use
A. time order B. space order C. general to specific D. specific to general
28. --Is Mr. Liu a teach
( )21. Mr. Jiang, as ______ elderly man, took part in the Special Games for ____ elderly, and finished _______ second in the race.
A. a； the； the B. an； the； / C. an； an； the D. the； an； /
( )22. --Have you been to Hong Kong before?
--____, I _____ there in 1997.
A. Yes； have been B. No； have been
C. No； went D. Yes； went
( )23.It’s impolite __________others. Always wait politely.
A. to cut in on B. to cut on in C. cutting on D. cutting in on
( )24.- Do you want to keep goldfish?
- No, they are ____ difficult ____ take care of.
A. so； that B. not； enough to C. too； to D. such； that
( )25. - Sir, please put out your cigarette (香烟).
- Sorry. I ____the sign. A. don’t notice B. didn’t notice C. haven’t noticed D. won’t notice
( )26. You two live in the same community now. It’s too hard _____you to avoid ______ her.
A.of； meeting B. for； to meet. C.for； meeting. D.of； to meet.
( )27. It’s a pity that his son was born ___________ a weak heart.
A. in B .from C .at D .with
( )28. -Look! The two brothers are arguing about what to do next.
-Oh, well. In fact, the _____ brother’s idea is _________ the younger’s.
A. older； the same as B. elder； similar to
C. elderly； as good as D. older； dif
21. A. rabbit B. plan C. camping D. alone
22. A. quiet B. enter C. left D. century
23 . A. police B. chip C. pizza D. kilo
24. A. sofa B. both C. notice D. front
25. A. full B. bush C. hurry D. put
26. A. corner B. report C. correct D. fork
27. A. youth B. sound C. around D. count
28. A. leave B. reach C. weak D. break
29. A. chatted B. passed C. stopped D. laughed
30. A. those B. earth C. birth D. everything
31. It is _______ unusual thing for us to find ________ UFO.明升m88官方网站版权所有
A. a; a B. an; an C. a; an D. an; a
32. —Bill, will you get me the dictionary on that shelf, please?21教育网
— I’m afraid I can’t _______ it, Daddy.
A. find B. reach C. sell D. read
33. The sweet smell of the flowers in the garden comes in _______ the open window, making us feel in
A. on B. with C. through D. across
34. The man can make a ________ a horse. It ________ amazing.21cnjy.com
A. sound like; sounds B. sound like; listens
C. sound; sounds like D. sound; sounds21·cn·jy·com
35. Suzhou is famous ________ a tourist place and it is famous ________ its beautiful gardens.
A. as; as B. for; as C. for; for D. as; for
36. I often ________ h
( ) 21. _____ boy in ____ red T-shirt likes playing _____ football.
A. The； the； the B. A； a； a C. The； a； / D. A； the； /
( ) 22. Don’t eat _______ food, it’s __________ bad for your health.
A. too many, much too B. too much, too much
C. too much, much too D. much too, too much
( ) 23. He _________ carefully, but he _________ nothing.
A. heard, listened to B. listened to, heard
C. listened, heard D. heard, listened
( ) 24. --- Who broke the window?. ----Helen _______ .
A. was B. do C. did D. does
( ) 25. The sweater is too large for me, please show me a smaller _______.
A. it B. one C. another D. other
( ) 26. Alice tried _______ up, but she failed.