21. --- When your father at work?
--- The day before yesterday.
A. is B. does C. did D. was
22. Why late for school?
A. were you B. do you C. don’t you D. you were
23. London the 2012 Olympic Games.
A. hold B. holds C. is holding D. held
24. --- Did your father work in America in 2000?
--- . He worked in Australia.
A. No, he doesn’t B. Yes, he does
C. No, he didn’t D. Yes, he did
25. What she for breakfast?
A. did； did B. do； had C. did； have D. do； has
26. There lots of people at the restaurant when I got there.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
21. --- Shall we go out for a swim?
--- Sorry, I can’t. I housework for my mother now.
A. am doing B. is doing C. are doing D. did
22. Look! Jack and his monkey flying disk together in the garden.
A. is playing B. was playing C. are playing D. were playing
23. --- What you usually on weekends?
--- I usually violin.
A. did； do； play the B. do； do； play
C. do； did； play D. do； do； play the
24. No news good news.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
25. --- she her homework?
--- No, she isn’t. She is writing something.
A. Does； do B. Is； doing C. Do； do D. Are； doing
21. There are two and six in the zoo.
A. kangaroos； wolfs B. kangaroos； wolves
C. kangarooes； wolves D. kangarooes； wolfs
22. I have three pen pals. One is , the other two are .
A. Japanese； America B. English； Frenchmen
C. Canada； Australia D. Russian； Germany
23. Those took lots of in the Summer Palace.
A. Germen； photoes B. Germen； photos
C. Germans； photos D. Germans； photoes
24. Do you know how many a horse has and how many a bee (蜜蜂) has?
A. teeth； feet B. tooth； foot C. tooth； feet D. teeth； foot
25. --- What can I do for you?
--- Err, I want a glass of milk, some bread and .
A. some chickens B. any chickens C. some chicken
21. They said to us, "Are you afraid to leave this house?"
They asked us ? afraid to leave ? house.
A. that were we； this B. that we were； that
C. if were we； this D. if we were； that
22. --- When are the Shutes leaving for New York?
--- I asked ?.
A. when are the Shutes leaving for New York
B. when the Shutes are leaving for New York
C. when were the Shutes leaving for New York
D. when the Shutes were leaving for New York
23. The old man lived alone all his life and he ? a rainy winter evening.
A. passed away in B. past away in
C. passed away on D. past away on
24. Everyone needs to have ? eight hours’ sleep at night.
A. at last B. at most C. at once D. at least
25. Your homework is well done. Just ? some small mistakes in it.
A. create B. connect C. correct D. control
26. It’s ? for him to finish so much homework in so little time.
A. important B. impossible C. interesting D. humorous
21. --- Why don’t you leave school? It’s already eight o’clock.
--- Because I ? my homework yet.
A. don’t finish B. wasn’t finishing
C. won’t finish D. haven’t finished
22. --- Have you ever ? my stamps?
--- Yes, I ? them on your desk yesterday.
A. saw； saw B. seen； saw
C. saw； seen D. seen； was seeing
23. --- I can’t find Ted for three days. Where is he?
--- He ? Beijing for a meeting.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. have been to D. have gone to
24. --- How many times ? Carl ? to the Great Wall?
--- Only once.
A. does； go B. did； go C. has； gone D. has； been
25. --- These farmers have been to the United States.
--- Really? When ? there?
A. will they go B. did they go
C. do they go D. have they gone
26. Did you know that the Garth is home to ? animals?
A. million B. millions C. million of D. millions of
21. We never doubt ? Bill is honest. Because he never tell lies.
A. that B. if C. whether D. that if
22. Daddy and Mummy, you are back from the supermarket. Can you tell me ??
A. how you go there
B. how many pieces of bread you buy
C. how much milk did you buy
D. if you bought my favourite ice cream
23. --- Do you know ? the girl in blue is?
--- I’m not sure. Maybe a teacher.
A. whose B. how C. what D. which
24. --- Could you please tell me ? you will go to HongKong on business?
--- Sure. I prefer to take a plane.
A. whether B. why C. when D. how
25. --- Could you tell me ??
--- Sorry, I don’t know.
A. how can I get to the Water Sports Center
B. when will Mr. Black come back
C. why is Tom late for class
D. where Mr. Green has gone
21. Bob took a photo of his girlfriend while she ? at the party.
A. dances B. was dancing C. has danced D. is dancing
22. We ? breakfast when the phone rang.
A. had B. were having C. are having D. have
23. Tim Cook called his mother every week even while he ? around the world.
A. was traveling B. is traveling C. traveled D. travels
24. Jim’s mother was cooking while he ? his homework.
A. did B. does C. is doing D. was doing
25. --- Were you at school at 8:00 this morning?
--- Yes. I ? with my teacher at that time.
21. --- What were you doing when I called you yesterday morning?
--- I ? the flowers in the garden.
A. water B. watered C. am watering D. was watering
22. --- What did the teacher say just now?
--- Sorry. I didn’t catch it. I ? something else.
A. think B. will think C. was thinking D. had thought
23. --- Alan! Why are you so late?
--- Sorry! When I ? home, I met one of my old friends.
A. went B. am walking C. has gone D. was walking
24. --- Lisa, I called you just now. Where were you?
--- Sorry, I ? a shower.
A. take B. am taking C. was taking
25. Mr. Li ? us a report on our environment when the earthquake happened in Japan.
A. gave B. is giving C. was giving
26. I first met Lisa three years ago when we ? at a radio station together.
A. have worked B. had been working
C. were working D. had worked
27. --- Can you give me the right answer?
--- Sorry, I ?. Would you say it again?
A. hadn’t listened B. haven’t listened
C. don’t listen D. wasn’t listening
21. Amy was reading a book ? I came in.
A. when B. while C. because D. though
22. I’ll go to visit my aunt in England ? the summer holidays start.
A. while B. since C. until D. as soon as
23. You must make sure your tea is not too hot ? you drink it.
A. before B. after C. since D. while
24. Many students didn’t realize the importance of study ? they left school.
A. when B. until C. as D. after
25. Tom failed in the math exam again ? he wanted to pass it very much.
A. if B. so C. though D. as
26. ? it rained, ? the football match was put off.
A. Because； so B. Because of； / C. Because； / D. As； so
27. I didn’t come to school yesterday ? I had to look after my grandmother at home.
A. because B. because of C. since D. though
21. --- Must we clean the classroom now?
--- No, you needn’t. It ? after school.
A. may clean B. must clean
C. need be cleaned D. can be cleaned
22. --- ? I go out with my friends, Mom?
--- No, you can’t. You must do your homework first.
A. Must B. Have to C. Do D. Can
23. Everyone ? go through the security check (安检) when entering the World Expo Park.
A. can B. may C. must D. ought
24. You are allowed to play football in the yard, but you ? break anything.
A. might not B. needn’t C. may not D. mustn’t
25. --- What do you want to eat for lunch? I will prepare earlier today.
--- Honey, you ?. Let’s go out to have something different.
A. mustn’t B. can’t C. shouldn’t D. don’t have to
26. We ? pay to get into the concert. It’s free.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. might not D. don’t have to
27. Where would you like to go ? vacation?
A. with B. to C. at D. on
28. Her grandmother often takes ? after dinner.
A. walking B. to walk C. walk D. a walk