21. F ? me for not paying you proper respect when I came in just now.
22. You should know it is rude to w ?.
23. Don’t eat anything that will spoil(破坏) your a ? for dinner.
24. It’s so u ?! Mary gets more money for less work.
25. The i ? are being sent to hospital after the accident.
26. Copernicus was c ? about publishing his new theory because he did not want to be attacked by the Christian Church.
27. This poem which we used to read aloud every morning is f ? to us.
28. Upon a ? at the hotel, they went directly to the reception desk.
29. In my opinion, much importance should be a ? to the protection of endangered animals.
30. India e ? tea and cotton to many different countries every year.
21. You should make an a ? to your parents because of your mistakes.
22. As we all know, plants a ? minerals and other nutrients from the soil.
23. At the meeting, the two sides had to e ? the points of view widely.
24. With nothing to do, he just w ? about in the street when he stayed in London.
25. Hearing the funny story, they burst into l ?.
26. He impressed them as a m ?(谦虚的) and good-tempered workmate.
27. He i ? his willingness to join us with a nod of his head.
28. You didn’t buy the car at a r ? price； it wasn’t worth that much.
29. The m ? of people seem to prefer TV to radio.
30. When I attended the first meeting, I was r ? to write a poem and I had to read it out to the group.
21. If you want to sell your product, you had better a ? it.
22. Those are the facts； what do you c ? from them?
23. It is generally accepted that smoking is h ? to our health.
24. Although some may think the cinema is noisy, it is s ? for Sally’s condition.
25. John was presented with an award for his b ? in the rescue work.
26. The first s ? in the second act contains a very long speech.
27. Mark Twain had a good sense of humor. He was a h ? writer. His stories are full of h ?.
28. Take these important things into c ? when buying a laptop.
29. Experts are thinking about a new a ? to teaching languages.
30. Little children live under the p ? of their parents.
31. He tried to speak, but she i ? him.
32. Edison made a great c ? to society for his great inventions.
33. What made her succeed later on was the kindness and c ? she showed to all her patients.
34. The Ministry of Finance is making efforts to balance the b ?(预算) in order to make sure that no more money is being spent than being earned.
35. E ? pollution should be paid enough attention to by the local government and citizens.
21. ― Where is Jane?
― She is on the Internet c ? with her classmates.
22. In order to buy a large house, he borrows a lot of money. Now he is in heavy d ?.
23. There is no e ? of his being guilty.
24. The unemployed engineer wrote a dozen a ? for jobs but got nothing.
25. His grandfather was a kind man r ? by all the neighbors, man and women, old and young.
26. It is my b ? that I will improve my English in the coming term.
27. People’s a ? towards that matter are quite different.
28. Two factories were closed in an a ? to cut costs.
29. We bought a dog to d ? the children from unfriendly strangers.
30. P ? to know what you don’t really know is bad for you!
31. We use a special computer program to a ?(分析) the animal bones.
32. There were a ? over which tourist spot would win the name of Shangri-la.
33. Luckily, the bomb didn’t e ? and the crowd were safe.
34. Since the problem has a ?, we should take actions at once.
35. It has been a ? that the talk on protecting the environment will be held on Friday afternoon.
21. I’m short of the money, and can’t afford a new car to r ? my old one.
22. The girl dressed in strange clothes soon became the f ? of attention when she entered the classroom.
23. According to the law, every citizen has the f ? of expressing his idea.
24. He is very p ?(务实的，实际的)； he can make or mend almost anything.
25. He is a little boy, but he b ? as if he were an adult.
26. The head teacher says that the meeting to be held tomorrow is of great i ? to our study.
27. My children, please r ? the snow from your shoes before coming in.
28. The bag is not big enough to c ? so many objects.
29. While I was in London, I enjoyed galleries from time to time because the paintings there a ? to me very much.
30. The new store across the road has taken away most of my c ?.
21. The children’s mother showed great c ? for their safety when they didn’t come back from school at the usual time.
22. She became a ? that something was burning.
23. The g ? boy ate so many cakes that he fell ill.
24. I was a ? of having lied to my mother.
25. After she made helpful c ? on my work, I made rapid progress.
26. He has e ? a lot of money this month.
27. I bought this beautiful dress for only thirty dollars. It is really a b ?.
28. It is not a good idea to carry too much c ?(现金) when you travel. You had better use a bank card.
29. Which do you think is more e ?, playing computer games or watching movies?
30. This year, the price of farm p ? is likely to go up as a result of drought.
31. She was ? (羞于) to tell anyone that she had fallen in love with him.
32. His temper’s been changeable this week, so don’t ?(使烦恼) him.
33. We are now better ?(意识) of the environmental effect on what we buy.
34. We both looked up to ?(确定) the source of the water.
21. Many country roads are in bad condition and traffic accidents are f ?.
22. What is your first i ? of our school?
23. Last week, an earthquake hit the west of USA, causing great d ? to the buildings and crops there.
24. To her parents’ surprise, the girl became a ? to drugs.
25. When shopping online, we should choose r ? websites in case we are cheated.
26. You can’t a ? English poetry unless you understand its rhythm.
27. A large a ? of damage was done to the house in the earthquake.
28. Our p ? appearance is determined by our genes.
29. Is the new railway under c ??
30. He o ? an important position in the Ministry of Education.
31. The manager thought he was a ?(可靠的) person and told him all about the new plan.
32. I would ?(感激) it if you can do me a favour.
33. Right, sir. I’m afraid it’ll cost a large ?(数量) of money.
34. I ?(承认) we have been mistaking over this problem.
35. That new hairstyle really ?(适合) you. You look terrific!
36. He has been so ?(占有) with work that he he hasn’t had time for social activities.
37. His first speech as president made a strong ?(印象) on me.
38. The professor can successfully help those who are
21. We b ? a lot from the newly built highway.
22. If it is c ? to you, do call by and see us.
23. Don’t be s ?； I wasn’t criticizing you.
24. The Germans speak English with a strong German a ?.
25. It is more than l ? (可能) that the thieves don’t know how much it is worth.
26. Don’t a ? with me, my decision is final.
27. Growing vegetables looks easy, but a ? it takes a lot to learn.
28. As you can see, my s ? for June is full and I cannot manage a trip to London.
29. The dog looks very f ?, but it is very gentle really.
30. He is so f ? that everyone here calls him "fool".
31. The architect is very ?(乐观的) about the effect of the house on the environment.
32. It is ?(可能的) that the sports meeting will be put off due to the bad weather.
33. His busy ?(日程表) made him completely inaccessible to his family.
34. Would it be ?(方便的) for you to pick me up at four o’clock and take me to the airport?
35. "What happened?" John’s mother asked him in a ?(温和的) voice.
36. After the explosion the police made several ?(逮捕).
37. Increasing numbers of people are ?(敏感的) to pollen(花粉).
38. The US dollar has
21. Most of the students are making good process, but Mike is a h ? case.
22. People often c ? my twin sister and me.
23. The man’s s ? was surprising, as the doctors thought he would die.
24. As he has no opportunity to achieve his a ?, he intends to resign from the company.
25. I have made p ? for the coming test.
26. I regret to tell you that the washing machine has two serious d ?.
27. He is said to be married to a w ? woman who has a lot of estate(遗产) left by her mother.
28. I have no p ? with people who are always complaining of unhappiness.
29. Workers built s ? for those whose homes had been destroyed in the earthquake.
30. The radio doesn’t f ? properly and I will have it fixed.
31. I haven’t the ?(耐心) to hear your complaints again.
32. Nature is what we humans depend upon for ?(生存).
33. If you don’t speak good English, you’ll be at a big ?(不利条件) when you try to get a job.
34. The mid-term exam is coming soon. The students are busy making ?(准备) for it.
35. If we want everyone to be healthy, ?(富有的) and happy, strict birth control is quite necessary.
36. I was ? (迷惑) by what she said just now and I didn’t know what she meant.
37. The ?
21. The book is based on his real a ? stories in deep forest.
22. You’ll get an e ? gift if you buy something during the Christmas in the store.
23. I was a ? about the children when they didn’t come back home from school as usual.
24. The two theories d ? from each other in many ways.
25. That spy is known to the police under v ? names.
26. Husky’s job is to walk the dogs for some American families. This is e ? what he loves to do.
27. They have a lot in common, and that means they have many s ?.
28. Jenifer has a p ?(偏好) for blue dresses.
29. WTO is one of the international o ? well-known in the world.
30. A lot of modern new e ? has been provided for the physics lab, so we can do many more experiments with it.
31. Carrying a lot of ?(行李), he thought he would have to take a taxi to the railway station.
32. What makes a person take high ?(冒险) and do dangerous things?
33. The advertisement says that when you buy two, they will give you two more without ?(额外) cost.
34. Many people were absent from the meeting for ?(多种的) reasons.
35. More teaching ?(设备) will be given to the school as a reward.