1. There is "a" and "s" in word "fast".
A. an； an； the B. a； a； a C. a； an； the D. an； a； a
2. Everyone was at the pianist.
A. amazed； amazed B. amazing； amazed C. amazed； amazing D. amazing； amazing
3 ．Do you have any trouble people who are from Japan?
A. understand B. understood C. to understand D. understanding
4. －Excuse me, I don’t know the meaning of this word. What shall I do?
－You’d better in a dictionary.
A. look it up B. look up it C. look it for D. look for it
5. The silk looks and feels very ．
A. nice； soft B. well； softly C. good； softly D. well； soft
6．＿ you remember me, I’m Kate, your childhood friend?
A. Won’t B. Don’t C. Wasn’t D. Weren’t
7. Many children i
VI. 在下列各句的空白处填入一个适当的词, 使句子意思表达完整，语法正确。（5分）
26. The teachers should teach their students how to take good ______ of themselves.
27. After the TV program came out, I became _______ in this magic and funny story.
28. The students are learning exams skills so that they can get ______ a good high school.
29. The parents’ job is to ________ a clean and comfortable environment for their children.
30. People could see fallen trees, _______ windows and rubbish everywhere after the storm.
31. It was hard to have fun with a serious storm ________(happen) outside.
32. Doing chores can help children to understand the idea of _______ (fair) and kindness.
33. We were so excited that we could hardly hear _______ (clear) what the teacher said in class.
34. The monkey was very clever. He could turn ________ (him) into different objects and shapes.
35. Mrs. Green takes her son to school so that she wants her son to become a_______ (success) kid.
36. Children think that doing housework is _____ waste of their time.
A. a B. the C. / D. an
37. -It is ______ of Yang Xiaoming to save the boy who fell into the water.
- Yes. He is a great man of our times.
A. patient B. I
One Sunday morning Mr. Green and his child, Bill, are in a big shop. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs. Green. Bill likes oranges, so his father buys two kilos(公斤) of oranges for him, too. Bill wants to buy some picture-books and colour pencils, too. There are many people in the shop. They are men and women, old and young. They all want to buy something there.
1. Mr. Green goes to the shop with .
A. Mrs green B. his son C. his daughter D. his father
2. Mr. Green wants to buy a new blouse for .
A. Bill's mother B. Bill C. his friend D. other people
3. Bill likes .
A. all the things B. the new blouse
C. oranges D. orange
4. Bill wants to buy .
A. some picture books B. some colour pencils
C. clothes in the shop D. A and B
5. The shop is .
A. empty B. close
C. full of children D. full of (满满的) people
1. France is _______ European country and South Korea is _______ Asian country.
A. a； a B. an； an C. a； an D. an； a
2. The zoo is being built now and it will be open _______ a year.
A. for B. in C. before D from
3. _______ my mother _______ my father likes talent shows. They watch them every weekend.
A. Both； and B. Either； or
C. Neither； nor D. Not only； but also
4. Abraham Lincoln was_______ president of the United States.
A. sixteen B. the sixteen C. sixteenth D. the sixteenth
5. There _______ so much work that I have _______ now.
A. is； to do B. are； done C. am； do D. is； been done
6. Linda ________a cartoon movie when her mother came home.
A. watches B. is watching
C. was watching D. watched
7. Success often comes to those _______ always try their best at everything they do.
A. whom B. what C. which D. who
8. - Excuse me. Do you know these English words? - Sorry, I don’t. But you can
_______ in a dictionary.
A. look it up B. look up it C. look them up D. look up them
9. - Have you found your lost book? - Not yet. I will buy _______today.
A. it B. that C. this D. one
10. -What did you think
==================26. -___, Tom. Is this your pen?
-No, it isn’t. I think it’s ____.
A. Excuse me； Jack B. Sorry； Jack’s C. Excuse me； Jack’s D. Sorry； Jack
27.-What can I do for you?
-I want two ____.
A. bottle of milk B. bottles of milk C. bottles of milks D. bottle of milks
28.There is ______"U"and _______"L"in the word ’"ruler".
A.an,a B.a,an C.a, a D.an,an
29-____ your sister know Lucy?
-Of course she ____.
A. Do； don’t B. Does； doesn’t C. Does； don’t D.Do； doesn’t
30.--My eraser is on the desk.What about _______?
--________is under the chair.
A.you, Mine B. you,My C.yours,My D. yours,Mine
31---Are those your parents?
A.Yes,they’re. B.No,they aren’t. C.Yes, those are. D.Yes,they do.
32.David is ________years old and today is his _________birthday.[来源:]
A.twelve,twelveth B..twelve,twelve C.twelfth,twelfth D.twelve,twelfth
33.How can we write(写)"2015年12月3日"in English？
A.2015,3rd December B.Dece mber 3th,2015
26.My _______brother will go to America for _______study next year.
A. older； farther B. older； further
C. elder； further D. elder； farther
27.The teacher said I could do better________English.
A.at B.in C.on D.for
28.Betty arrived ______ London_____the evening of July 1st.
A. at ；in B at ； on C in ； in D in ； on
29. The baby stopped _____ and ______ the music.
A. Crying ； listened to B to cry ； listened to
C. Crying ； to listen to D.to cry； listen to
30.The teacher said ______ was easy for a child to know where they are.
A that B. this C. what D. it
31-- If there are ____people driving , the air _____ fresher.
-- I agree with you .
A. less； will be B more； will be
C fewer ；will be D fewer ； won’t be
32.-- We have cooked the turkey for forty minutes.
-- Maybe we have to cook it for ____ minutes.
A. other forty B.another forty
C.forty other D.more forty
33.-- How should I____ his invitation ?
-- I think you can ___ it if you aren’t free.
A. reply ； t
One terrible cold day, a snowstorm hit our area. Needing firewood, I quickly set out with my best friend, Bruce, to 1 a tree to cut down. Cutting down a tree in a snowstorm can be 2 . So it was important to have a friend who could 3 me of dangers.
When I chose a big 2 -meter-tall tree and prepared to cut 4 down, Bruce suddenly warned me, "Don’t cut down that tree! It’s too 5 to the power（电力）line!" I wasn’t sure about it. So I decided to disregard（不顾）his warning. I couldn’t wait to 6 the job and go back home. I began cutting down the tree. When the tree fell down, there was no longer any doubt（怀疑）whether my friend was right.
The tree caught the power line, bringing it to the 7 . I considered cutting the tree off the line. After all（毕竟）, electricity can’t travel 8 wood. As I reached out my 9 to touch the tree, pain ran up my arm and through my head. I had been shocked（电击）!
After I 10 home and told my mother what happened, she quickly 11 the power company. Workers from the po wer company soon 12 One of them asked if I had touched the tree, and when I told him I 13 , his face turned pale（苍白）. "You should have been killed," he said. It was my boots that saved my life.
Within two hours, the workers 14 the tree away. Soon the snowstorm calmed down-but not my mother. Even though she was glad that I wasn’t 15 , my mother was still serious with me. After all, I shoul
1.查阅；抬头看 2.增加（体重）；发胖 3. 购物中心 4. 时常；有时5.以…闻名；为人知晓21•世纪*教育网
6.有道理 7.天生具有 8.摆开；布置 9.…的角落；拐角处 10.应对；处理 11.不论；无论 【出处：21教育名师】
12.偶然；意外地 13.与…交谈 14.圣诞精神 15.路过；经过 16.得到许多关注 17.剪纸
18.发生；出现 19.做某事的能力 20.最终成为；最后处于 21.抱歉；请再说一遍22.逃课
28.公开的；在别人（尤指生人）面前 29.突然；猛地 30.把…和…连接或联系起来
31.停车场；停车区 32.寄宿学校 33.地球表面 34.错误的；无意中35.亲身；亲自
1. Now computers are widely used in our d________ lives.【来源：21•世纪•教育•网】
2. Today is the N____________ Day. It is our country’s birthday.
3. The new __________(项目) is to build a new park in the city center.
4. Some of the problems were _________(提到) in his report.
5. Can you _________(翻译) this Chinese poem into English?
6. Chinese people usually eat meals with c_____________.【版权所有：21教育】
7. These cars are p_____________ in that factory.
8. He usually works at the l________ hospital as a volunteer.
9. -- What color is your new mobile phone? -- _________(银色).
10. ______________(法国) is a European country.
11. My brother is ___
1. The two-day tour of Las Vegas was quite __ adventure for my family. We all enjoyed it very much.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
2. - I hear many people visit the town every day. What is it well-known ______?
- Well, it has very beautiful sights.
A. as B. for C. with D. in
3. Ms Wang said, "You should write a book ___ after you finish reading The Arabian Nights."
A. shop B. title C. club D. review
4. Sara’s grandpa died in 2003. He has been ______ for more than ten years.
A. dead B. alive C. dying D. living
5.- The radio says a tiger has ______ from the local zoo.
- Oh, what bad news! I hope it can be found soon.
A. heard B. fallen C. escaped D. borrowed
6. It isn’t ______ of Mary to go sightseeing in such bad weather.
A. kind B. silly C. polite D. wise
7. - Celia, is your grandpa in?- No, he has gone to a ______. One of his old friends died.
A. club B. funeral C. meeting D. wedding
8. - Did your mum look ______ when you handed your maths paper to her?
- Oh, yes. She had thought I would get a C, but I got an A.
A. worried B. angry C. unhappy D. surprised
9. In my opinion, Tony will get into ______ for handing in his report late.
1. There __________ a pen and two pencils on the desk.
A. be B. have C. are D. is
2. I haven’t got __________ oranges __________ bananas.
A. some； or B. any； or C. some； and D. any； and
3. Robert is __________ brother. __________ is in Class Two.
A. I； He B. my； His C. my； He D. me； He
4. -What colour __________your shoes?- __________ black.
A. is； It’s B. is； Its C. are； Their D.are； They’re
5. -Can I help you?-I’d like a cup of coffee __________milk __________it, please.
A. at； in B. with； in C. with； on D. at； on
6. Apples __________ healthy food, __________ ice cream isn’t healthy food.
A. are； and B. is； but C. is； and D. are； but
7. -Would you like a cup of tea? -__________ . I’ve got enough.
A. Yes, please B. No, thanks C. I’m sorry D. Yes, I’d love to
8. We have __________ English class __________ Monday morning.