1.Whose schoolbag is this? ___________？（it）
2. I think I worked ____________ this term than last term, but I still didn’t get the same good grade as you, why? (hard)21·世纪*教育网
3. Martin and his friends didn't eat up all the food they ordered, so they ____________. (take) 21*cnjy*com
4. I can't connect my computer to the Intemet. There must be ___________it. (wrong)
Twenty years ago, I drove a taxi for a living. One early morning, I 16 a call for a taxi. When I arrived at the building, it was 2:30 a.m. and I found the building was dark except for the only light in a first floor window.
Many drivers would just shout once or twice and then drove away, but I thought this 17 might need my help. So I walked to the door and knocked, “Just a minute,” answered a 18 , elderly voice. After a long time, the door opened. A small old man showed up before me, 19 a small bag. He kept thanking me for my 20 . “It’s nothing,” I told him.
“Oh, you’re such a good man.” He said. When we got into the taxi, he gave me a (an) 21 , and then asked, “Could you drive through the city center?”
“But it wasn’t the 22 way.” I answered quickly. “Oh, I’m in no hurry.” He said. “I’m on my way to a hospital. I don’t have any family left. The 23 says I don’t have much time left.
I 24 started the taxi and shut off the meter(计程器). For the next two hours, we drove 25 the city center. He showed me the building where he once worked. We drove past the church where he got married. He would never forget that happy moment. Sometimes he’d ask me to slow down in front of a building and would sit 26 the darkness for a long time, saying nothing. When the sun began to rise, we drove in silence to the address he had given me. When we arrived, 27 without thinking, I gave him a big hug. “You gave an old man a little mo
===========31．Learning __________ country’s language is a better way of knowing________ culture behind it.
A．the；a B. a；the C．/；the D. a；/
32. ---Were you interested in this film, Susan?
---Of course. It couldn’t be __________.
A. best B．better C．worse D. worst
33．Sue, together with her cousins, dance lessons twice a week.
A．take B. have taken C. takes D. has taken
34. It’s said that _________of the water around the world polluted.
A．two thirds, has B．two thirds, is C．two third, are D．two thirds, have
35．--- When shall we meet again, on Saturday or Sunday?
---Make it__________ day you like. It’s the same to me.
A. one B. another C．either D．neither
36．Though most of the earth’s surface is covered by water, we are living in a country water for many reasons.
A．thankful to B．similar to C．responsible for D．thirsty for
37．Qian Xuesen passed away on October 31,2009_______the age of 98,but he is a man still encourages to Chinese youth.
A．on, who B．at, who C．on, which D．at, which
38．My grandma has changed a lot. She spends more time than she used to_______ .
A．exercising B．to exercise C．exercise D．exercised
39．As a Chinese
( )1. I wonder what it feels like to be one of _____ really rich. The Browns already have Rolls Royce and now they are buying _____ third.
A. the； the B./；a C.the；a D./；the
( )2. The grassland, reaching out far away, looks rather beautiful _____ the blue and clean sky.
A. against B. above C. through D. past
( )3. -Could you tell me how many books I can borrow at a time?
- Sorry. ______ at all . Our compute system is updating.
A.Not B. Nothing C. None D. No
( )4. Chinese Dream is a great way to gather people together and ______ the fast development of our own country.
A. try out for B. fit for C. push for D. cheer for
1. If all of us give ________ helping hand, our world will be ________ better one.
A. a； the B. the； a C. the； the D. a； a
2．If you _______ in class, you should ________ sorry to your teacher after class.
A. say, tell B. speak, talk C. talk, speak D. talk, say
3．When I got into the room, my mother was talking _______ the phone.
A. to B. with C. about D. on
4．-What’s wrong with you, Jane? You look tired.
-I _______ to watch my favorite TV program last night.
A .stayed up B. put up C. turned up D. picked up
5. -China is getting better and better at making high technology products．
-That’s right．People around the world can hardly avoid _______ products made in China．
A．to buying B．bought C．to buy D．buying
6. The old man often feels _________ because his children live far away.
A. hungry B. crazy C. sleepy D. lonely
7．-________ is the population of your city, Ben?
-I’m not sure. But I know it’s getting _______ now.
A. what, larger B. what, more C. How much, larger D. how much, more
8．-We have to cancel the picnic because the weather is getting worse and worse.
-________. I’m looking forward to it all the time.
A. Never mind B. Good idea C. My pleasure D. What a pity
9．-I haven’t been to Dongshan Park . What about you, Fra
26. It is believed that travelling to the Great Wall in October is special experience.
A. the； a B. an； the C. /； a D. a； /
27. - Luke, I can’t find my textbook.
- Sorry. I have taken _______ by mistake.
A. yours B. mine C. hers D. your
28. - If you help us solve the problems, you may go to America for a free trip.
- It’s a very nice ________, but I really can’t accept it.
A. reason B. excuse C. offer D. decision
29. - When are people allowed to start driving in the UK?
- At the age of ________.
A. six B. sixteen C. sixty D. sixteenth
30. - Could you please give the package to him?
- Sure! I’ll give it to him ________ he comes back.
A. since B. before C. as soon as D. until
31. - I called you several times last night, but there was no answer.
- Oh, I’m really sorry. I ________ my cell phone on the bus yesterday.
A. would leave B. was leaving C. have left D. left
32. - Look! The beautiful girl is running ________ the heavy rain.
- Oh, she is so crazy.
1. Rio De Janeiro(里约日内卢),____South American city ,is chosen to be _____host of the 2016
A.a； the B. an； / C. the； a D. a； an
2. Mandeep can go to school now. UNICEF has paid for her ______.
A. education B. vacation C. competition D. invention
3. ---Why are you looking______in class all day?
---Because I can’t finish my homework until eleven every night.
A. awake B. asleep C. sleeping D. sleepy
4. ---What programme is so attractive?
---The guard of honor(仪仗队）of the PLA are taking part in the parade on Red Square. ______exciting event!
A. How a B. What an C. How an D. What a
5. Jack does his homework Mary．So they both always get good grades in the exams．
A．as careful as B．as carefully as C．so careful as D. so carefully as
6. Recycling is one way to protect the environment，reusing is ．
A．another B．the other C．other D．other’s
7. — Would you mind asking Jenny to show me around Meilanfang Park?
— ________， She’s busy with her work.
A. Better nor B. Yes, please C. Never mind D. Not at all
8. The energy from the sun and wind is very cheap and it will never ________．
A. come out B. put